1289RE: [AtlantaGameFest] Leftover games and 2018 question

  • s r
    Feb 16, 2017

      Hi Ward!

      If you add one in March or in August, I have no doubt that Lyn would go no matter what. I might be on the fence about August.

      My potentially incorrect opinion is that March is less problematic for people in general than August because (1) proximity to Dragoncon’s cost in both time and in money, and (2) family vacations.

      I think Dave Leach found a falloff in attendance in August for his weekend events – you might want to ask him.

      But I have no idea actually how many people would go to gaming weekends always, and I do know quite a lot of the gamers don’t do dragoncon.

      -Suz