Atkin Boat on eBay

  • Cooper & Price
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 4:18 AM
      Just in case you want to know -

      It is on eBay - Item # 4628603855

      I'm not advertising or in any way connected to the seller - I just like seeing Atkin's boats in the flesh and thought others might too.

      Jon Cassino

      This email has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus prior to being sent to you.

    • luckettg1
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 11:03 AM
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Cooper & Price" <cooperprice@...>
        wrote:
        > Just in case you want to know -
        > It is on eBay - Item # 4628603855
        > Jon Cassino

        John,
        It looks very interesting but too far away for me to seriously consider.
        Thanks for the heads up about it.
        Greg Luckett