Need Marc Bright contact info

  • cartacreations
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 10:13 AM
      John (or any of the other members) do you have Marc Brights email? Or are you incontact
      with him? I have some questions about his Maud & Emeline build.

      I'm considering making a small half model per WB 188, skipping the full lofting and lofting
      only the stations, stem and transom. I want to find out from Marc if he did a full lofting and
      if he though the offsets wre accurate enough to build with just the half model and lofted
      sections.

      Thanks,

      Dave
      dmed@...