Lines to inside or outside of planking?

  • cartacreations
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      I have the plans for the Maud & Emeline. No where in the plans or accompanying article does
      it say if the lines are drawn to the inside or outside of the planks.

      Anybody know?

      dave
    • huttbldr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
        In a message dated 3/3/2006 9:26:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        cartacreations@... writes:

        I'm building the Russell R and Atkin drew her to the outside of planking.

      • Joe Othello