Re: Is It Atkin

  • baycruiser54
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Mark, who runs Anchor Marina in Port Isabel, reports that the boat was
      bought by a gentleman in Washington state who trucked it there. That
      is all I know as of now.
      Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
        That's the second Martha Green to be trucked from Texas to the Northwest
        in recent years! One ended up in Portland a while back.

        On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:11:30 -0800, Steve wrote:

        > Mark, who runs Anchor Marina in Port Isabel, reports that the boat was
        > bought by a gentleman in Washington state who trucked it there. That
        > is all I know as of now.

        After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-
        known quotations. <H. L. Mencken on Shakespeare>