RE: [AtkinBoats] I forgot my pass word...............

  • Glen Sprague
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
      I guess I didn't make myself clear.

      Do I need a pass word to use your sight? I seem to be unable to enjoy the
      pictures under the members only sign.

      I'm not useing an Atkinboats plan. I'm constructing my own.

      As for the abuse of words or politics.........I'd rather do with out either.
      Don't care to hear or see either of them.

      I'm only interested in other folks of like mind, building home-made boats.

      Thanks.

      Glen Sprague