I forgot my pass word...............

  • Glen Sprague
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
      Or did I have one? I'm suppose to send an "E" to you according to the
      letter you had sent me.

      My main interest in your web site is home built boats. My passion is for a
      sternwheeler.

      I love early American history. Thus, I wish to build my own sternwheeler.
      It will be about 80 feet long and 20 feet at the beam. draft will be
      appoximately 2 feet.

      Thanks for your help.
      I like what I've seen so far.

      Glen Sprague
    • Glen Sprague
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
        I guess I didn't make myself clear.

        Do I need a pass word to use your sight? I seem to be unable to enjoy the
        pictures under the members only sign.

        I'm not useing an Atkinboats plan. I'm constructing my own.

        As for the abuse of words or politics.........I'd rather do with out either.
        Don't care to hear or see either of them.

        I'm only interested in other folks of like mind, building home-made boats.

        Thanks.

        Glen Sprague