Mister Simms

  • pendleton999
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      Was Mister Simms ever built? I sure would like to see a picture if it
      was. The pictures of Mister Simms on the Atkin & Co web site can't be
      correct. If you look at the picture showing the transom, it is nothing
      like the Simms drawing. The photos might be the Navarana instead which
      would be my guess by comparing the transom to the lines drawings.

      Amos