Re: [AtkinBoats] John Konnen I'll take Huckleberry Finn's plans

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
      Thanks for catching that one for me Mike! I hope Mrs. Atkin wasn't flooded
      with orders for cheap Huck Finn plans. <g>

      On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:05:18 -0800, Mike Dolph wrote:

      > John, I think you made a little mistake posting the new pictures of
      > Huckleberry Finn. Under the pics you have the plans prices at $45.00.

      The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to
      moralists-- that is why they invented Hell. <Bertrand Russell>
    • jdewolfe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2005
        I admit I considered that I might cause such a thing commenting on the list like that but she's not Walmart, let'em sue:-)

        Mike Dolph

        Thanks for catching that one for me Mike! I hope Mrs. Atkin wasn't flooded
        with orders for cheap Huck Finn plans. <g>

        On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:05:18 -0800, Mike Dolph wrote:

        > John, I think you made a little mistake posting the new pictures of
        > Huckleberry Finn. Under the pics you have the plans prices at $45.00.

        The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to
        moralists-- that is why they invented Hell. <Bertrand Russell>

        If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the plans. If you
        stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and Atkin & Co. will take no
        responsibility for the performance of the resulting boat.

        <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

        Yahoo! Groups Links