the cutter billys blood

  • lynx coin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
      Hello fellow sailors !
      I am the new owner of the cutter billy blood.She is a
      TALLY-HO MAJOR.Are there any more out there?does any one have any
      info on a similar craft? I am full of questions.I am needing sheet
      lengths,sail sizes etc etc.Any and all info would be appreciated
      thanks again
      lynx
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2005
        Congratulations on your new boat Lynx! Mrs. Atkin will sell you a set of
        plans for Tally Ho Major at half price, since you own the boat.

        http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Sail/TallyHoMajor.html

        Where are you keeping the boat?

        On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:48:29 -0800, lynx coin wrote:

        > Hello fellow sailors !
        > I am the new owner of the cutter billy blood.She is a
        > TALLY-HO MAJOR.Are there any more out there?does any one have any
        > info on a similar craft? I am full of questions.I am needing sheet
        > lengths,sail sizes etc etc.Any and all info would be appreciated

        It s a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a
        word! <Attributed to Andrew Jackson>
      • lynx coin
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
          good mornin john,
          I have been out of touch for a few days.The boat is in the prarie 40 miles east of denver colorado right now.!! She will probably reside here for another year or two before I am ready to splash her again.She was very neglected for the last 15 yrs and will take some sprucing up and a little restoring.For the most part shes in fine shape.I took her out in bellingham bay on trhe 16 of november and then had her moved here.I will probably buy plans pretty soon,as soon as I get over christmas.I dont believe the jib I got is the correct one,nor my staysail either.I was hopeing I could find someone who is familiar with this design or who has one that I could pick thier brain a little.As I go along I will probably be asking for more advice,especially about woo and it seems as though there are some smart guys on this site about marine wood usage.Thanks for the reply and will talk with ya later...
          lynx

          --
          John
          It s a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a
          word!

          Yahoo! Groups Links