John Konnen I'll take Huckleberry Finn's plans

  • Mike Dolph
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
      John, I think you made a little mistake posting the new pictures of
      Huckleberry Finn. Under the pics you have the plans prices at $45.00.

      Clearly a typo/fatigue error. Just the same it would be an awesome
      chance to learn a lot about constructing steel barges. I'd try to
      turn those props with two small diesels and make maybe 6 knots.
      Thanks for the pictures, this is something I've often looked at
      thinking it might be commercially viable on many Brazilian rivers.

      Mike Dolph
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
        Thanks for catching that one for me Mike! I hope Mrs. Atkin wasn't flooded
        with orders for cheap Huck Finn plans. <g>

        On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:05:18 -0800, Mike Dolph wrote:

        > John, I think you made a little mistake posting the new pictures of
        > Huckleberry Finn. Under the pics you have the plans prices at $45.00.

        The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to
        moralists-- that is why they invented Hell. <Bertrand Russell>
      • jdewolfe@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2005
          I admit I considered that I might cause such a thing commenting on the list like that but she's not Walmart, let'em sue:-)

          Mike Dolph

          Thanks for catching that one for me Mike! I hope Mrs. Atkin wasn't flooded
          with orders for cheap Huck Finn plans. <g>

          On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:05:18 -0800, Mike Dolph wrote:

          > John, I think you made a little mistake posting the new pictures of
          > Huckleberry Finn. Under the pics you have the plans prices at $45.00.

          The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to
          moralists-- that is why they invented Hell. <Bertrand Russell>

          If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the plans. If you
          stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and Atkin & Co. will take no
          responsibility for the performance of the resulting boat.

          <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

          Yahoo! Groups Links