New Catalog!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      We've finally got a batch of the new, 135 page illustrated Atkin catalogs
      ready to go! These catalogs are a substantial improvement over the old
      ones, and have drawings and specs for all the boats. They also contain the
      article by Dan MacNaughton about the Atkins that first appeared in Wooden
      Boat a while back. The catalogs cost $15, postpaid, in the US and Canada;
      and $22, postpaid, in the rest of the world. Payment must be in US
      dollars, either by check payable on a US bank, or Western Union wire
      transfer. Sorry, no credit cards! Send your orders to:

      Atkin Boat Plans
      P.O. Box 3005A
      Noroton, CT 06820

      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has
      limits. <Albert Einstein>