International Boat Builders Co-oP

  • John Cupp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      Hello guys, John Cupp here. I wanted to let you know about the new
      idea of a boat building co-op built around the same framework like
      the farmers co-ops that have thrived for more than one hundred
      years. Since boat building is in our blood and DNA makeup I figured
      that I should try to put the word out about the co-op and the group
      I started on yahoo. You can read my article for free at Duckworks
      magazine, they have gone to a free format and let advertising pay
      for the magazine end. Here is the address of the article,
      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/06/columns/cupp/index1.htm Now
      you can join the group on yahoo at,
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boatbuildingco_op/ or just read the
      posts. At least read the statement on the home page. The Co-oP is
      for you guys especially so please check it out and lets get busy. I
      have some plans on the way for a trailerable saw mill that uses a
      chain saw to cut nice straight smooth lumber. I plan on building
      these trailer mills for the different chapters across Canada and the
      USA for the different chapters and members so they can cut their own
      lumber to build the boats without all the high costs. I have plans
      to make tools and supplies available to co-o members at huge
      discounts compared to retail buying or even wholesale. So take a
      look it can not kill you.