Re: Bagaduce update

  • adharvey2
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2005
      Thanks, Ron, for the activity - I quess nobody had anything to say.
      I know what you mean about materials - I have to save up for a trip to
      Seattle (8 hours) once or twice a year to get whatever I need. I doubt
      they have white cedar at Edensaw.
      I hope soon there will be enough people on this site with Atkin
      projects going that it will warrant having a special place in files or
      photos section for in progress boats. Should be inspiring. Maybe by
      then I'll have Elon Jessup setup.
      Andrew Harvey