The cutter "billys blood"

  • lynx coin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hello all,
      My name is lynx and I live in north-east colorado.I am flying to
      bellingham,washington on the 15th of november to inspect and hopefully
      get ready for transport a 35 ft cutter named billys blood.It has been
      presented to me as an atkins cutter.It has a ferro cement hull and was
      built under the guidance of Ed Landis.It was commisioned in 1985 and
      sailed to hawaii and in the waters around puget sound.Does anyone have
      any info at all about this particular boat,the builder or the design
      name of same? I have not located any designs that match up under the
      dimensions that I have been givin about the boat.It is 36 ft 3 inch on
      deck,11ft abeam.I guess she has been on the hard for 10 yrs since the
      man who had her commisioned died.Any info at all would help
      thanks again
      lynx