Re: [AtkinBoats] Atkin tunnel stern by Hadden Boat

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2005
      The Hadden boat is a much more complicated design than River Belle and isn't
      in the catalog. Mrs. Atkin says, "The boat cost a fortune and took Alex
      forever to build. The client has great taste and the boat is delightful, but
      not a 'home boat builder' design."

      Alex followed the design adding lots of modern equipment!!!
      On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:56:19 -0000, Ron wrote:
      > The ad by Hadden Boat Company in Messing About in Boats mentions a 34'
      > Atkin tunnel stern currently under construction and shows a profile of
      > a sedan cruiser that to my eye is much prettier than River Belle. Also,
      > being slightly smaller, the boat displayed is closer to what I need,
      > and it may have slightly better fuel economy. I cannot find the profile
      > in Hadden's ad in the Atkin boat catalog. Can anybody help me with
      > identifying the design? Are plans available?

      The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can
      be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
      <Elizabeth Taylor>