Eric Floor Construction?

  • bobbineric
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Our beautiful Eric that we bought in Thailand and sailed to the UK has
      been criticised by a surveyor saying that our floors are weak because
      the chunky (3 sawn frames laminated and bolted together) frames are
      tied together by a simple straight piece of timber rather than a much
      larger U shaped grown hardwood frame. Can anybody comment on the
      correct Eric floor construction?
      Thanks!