Re: boat identity

  • Bruce Elfstrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2005
      do you have pictures? Where is she, what are her exact measurments,
      what woods used, where in CT was she built, is she out of the water? I
      have a boat that I still do not know if it is an Atkin or not, so i ahve
      been looking at a lot of designs of the type by Atkin---I might see
      something familiar or maybe I have already seen the boat--- e-mail me at
      bioelf@...

      Cheers, Bruce