Re: Rescue Minor Kubota Diesel Source

  • robrohdeszudy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005
      Hey Robb,

      Sure am glad to know you're OK.

      I kinda figured it was one of those corporate territory BS things.
      But I'll definitely scratch around for a surplus or used one. Maybe
      even just get a tractor to keep the engine and sell the parts.
      Another possibility is a water-cooled Kohler gas engine, but so far
      they seem to be as expensive as the diesel. But the weight is awesome
      at only 114 lbs.

      We'll see what I dig up, and thanks for the insight.

      Oh, I'm not sure if you saw the previous post, but I couldn't figure
      out what you used for an air purge valve. Does that need a valve to
      fill and another to purge, or do they make a valve that does both at
      the same time? I suppose it's the same as what they use on air
      shocks? Pardon my pneumatic ignorance!