Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      Mrs. Atkin and I are getting excited about the Festival next week. :) I'm
      driving up Wednesday and Mrs. A is flying out the same day. We're going to
      have several drawings on display, lots of photos to look at and a new
      printed catalog. But we're hoping that people will want to stop by and rest
      their legs while wasting time jawing about boats, Atkin and otherwise. We'll
      have plenty of chairs. You're all invited to stop by and say "hi." It should
      be fun! If I can find my spare, there may be a Coot flag flying from the
      Atkin sign. <g>

      John

      Why should we take advice on sex from the Pope?
      If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't. <G. B. Shaw>
    • David
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
        John,

        We'll look for it. Thanks for providing a way-station for weary walkers.

        Cheers,
        David Graybeal
        Portland

        "Ability may take you to the top, but it takes character to stay
        there" - John Wooden