Re: [AtkinBoats] Elon Jessup and Tom Davin

  • Chris Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2005
      reread chap. 19 Practical Small Boat Designs; p. 128, "......Tom Davin
      closely approached the kind of boat I am going to have built for
      myself....", p. 132, "Batten seams are shown in her bottom, with
      lapstrake topsides - a combination that is hard to beat. While
      waterproof plywood can be used, my own boat will be constructed as shown."
      It appears Atkin intended to own something similar. I stand corrected.