RE: [AtkinBoats] Re: Egg> Reach Regatta

  • James Oppy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2005
      And if artillery is too obvious, a late night round of tying shopping carts
      to prop shafts slows the competition down..

      All is fair in love and yacht racing.

      James D. Oppy, Esq.

      General Counsel

      Baldwin Research Institute, Inc.

      Office (518) 842-3052 ext. 103

      Mobile (518) 369-8900

      Fax (518) 842-3952

      ATTENTION: This transmission is intended for use by the listed recipients
      only. Any reproduction is strictly prohibited. This transmission may be
      created in preparation for litigation, attorney work product, or otherwise
      protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you receive this message in
      error, please return to the sender and call Baldwin Research Institute,
      Inc., Office of Corporate Counsel, at (518) 842-3052 ext 103. Thank you.

      _____