Egg> Reach Regatta

  • dgerstel2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2005
      Next Year we plan on flying our square sail and raffee designed by
      Nat Wilson. That will counteract the spinnakers. If that fails, I
      will resort to carronades and Long toms. If anyone is in the area
      next year, come and sail with us.
    • brianincorv
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2005
        Chain shot works wonders against modern Marconi rigs.

        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "dgerstel2003" <dgerstel@s...>
        wrote:
        > Next Year we plan on flying our square sail and raffee designed by
        > Nat Wilson. That will counteract the spinnakers. If that fails, I
        > will resort to carronades and Long toms. If anyone is in the area
        > next year, come and sail with us.
      • James Oppy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2005
          And if artillery is too obvious, a late night round of tying shopping carts
          to prop shafts slows the competition down..

          All is fair in love and yacht racing.

          James D. Oppy, Esq.

          General Counsel

          Baldwin Research Institute, Inc.

          Office (518) 842-3052 ext. 103

          Mobile (518) 369-8900

          Fax (518) 842-3952

          ATTENTION: This transmission is intended for use by the listed recipients
          only. Any reproduction is strictly prohibited. This transmission may be
          created in preparation for litigation, attorney work product, or otherwise
          protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you receive this message in
          error, please return to the sender and call Baldwin Research Institute,
          Inc., Office of Corporate Counsel, at (518) 842-3052 ext 103. Thank you.

          _____

          wrote:
          > Next Year we plan on flying our square sail and raffee designed by
          > Nat Wilson. That will counteract the spinnakers. If that fails, I
          > will resort to carronades and Long toms. If anyone is in the area
          > next year, come and sail with us.

          <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS