Well I finally committed to a design

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2005
      Yes, I bought "Wild Duck" plans and should be getting them in the mail
      in two or three weeks. Ms. Atkin was extremely patient with me as I
      had a devil of time picking them.

      I put up pictures of Coda, a 36' Gayhead. The design I wanted, but
      didn't have the room to build.

      Joe
    • Cooper & Price
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2005
        Very cool - good luck!

        Jon Cassino

        This email has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus prior to being sent to you.
        Yes, I bought "Wild Duck" plans and should be getting them in the mail
        in two or three weeks. Ms. Atkin was extremely patient with me as I
        had a devil of time picking them.

        I put up pictures of Coda, a 36' Gayhead. The design I wanted, but
        didn't have the room to build.

        Joe

        <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

        Home building design Commercial building design Home building design plan