Robb White's Sins

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Robb White attempts to explain his sins against William Atkin in a couple of
      articles in the latest Messing About in Boats. In the end he admits that he
      didn't have much chance of getting past St. Peter at the Pearly Gates
      anyway. ;o) He tells us why he did what he did to Rescue Minor, and cautions
      the rest of us to not think we know more about boats than the designer --
      unless we really think we do. <g> Good reading, as usual from Mr. Bingey.

      If you don't already subscribe to MAIB shame on you! It's the best bargain
      in magazines out there, written for boat nuts by boat nuts. Some folks think
      that Robb White's frequent scribblings alone are worth the price of the
      subscription (cheap):

      http://www.messingaboutinboats.com/

      Or subscribe online:

      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/store/books_cds/maib/

      (When do I get those kickbacks you promised, Bob?)

      One boat just leads to another.
      <John Kohnen>