Nina

  • Cooper & Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      Well - I just mailed off a check for the full plans to Nina and Freda M.
      Himmelmann along with study plans for Alone and Little Hughey.

      There is a chance a 22 x45 garage across the parking lot from my shop will
      become available in a month or two - hence the dory option and perhaps
      Hughey might be a
      second build.

      Jon Cassino

      This email has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus prior to being sent to you.