Another tunnel hull boat

  • oldbingey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2005
      I have seen an almost completed Dave Gerr "Summer Kyle" built out of
      fiberglass down in Sarasota, Fla. Gerr carefully says that he copied
      the tunnel hull from Atkin and he is right. It is straight up Atkin
      underneath. You can see what I am talking about here:
      http://www.gerrmarine.com/images/boat_images/power/gerr42tunnel/gerr42t
      unnelD.GIF

      The two brothers who are building the boat did not cut any corners but
      they did "stretch" the molds some eight feet. I'll be real interested
      in how the project turns out. They expect to put it in the water by
      the end of the summer.

      Robb White