Re: fifth of same breed as Ben Bow

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11 10:34 AM
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Dolph" <jdolph@s...> wrote:

      > Don't forget Meridian!

      "All cutter rigged, all short ended with a capital S, and all built
      under my nose, so to speak, and all by the same builder."

      Thanks. I didn't search that far up the length scale. However, Pam and
      Meridian don't have the "short ended with a capital S" hull that Ben
      Bow and Fore 'N Aft share. I don't think the fifth boat made it into
      the catalog offerings.

      Not that it matters. Pam and Meridian are fine looking vessels to be
      sure.

      Wayne
      In the Swamp.