Northwest Messabouts Coming Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      A couple of good boating get-togethers are coming up soon. First is the
      Summer Solstice Messabout on Caterpillar Island just downstream from
      Vancouver, Washington in the Columbia River, June 17-19. Be sure to let me
      know if you want to partake of the Armenian BBQ Saturday afternoon ($6):

      http://www.dragonwall.net/summer-solstice-messabout/

      The other is the Sucia Island Small Boat Rendezvous, just north of Orcas
      Island in the San Juan Islands, July 8-11:

      http://members.shaw.ca/jamie.orr/

      Don't miss them! :o)

      Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are the divinely
      provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever they are on the brink of
      starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy send them a nice plump missionary.
      <Oscar Wilde>