Billy Atkin and Bay City Boats

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Does anyone here know anything about Wm. Atkin designs built by Bay City
      Boats?

      "Pat Atkin directed me to the colllection of Atkin articles you
      maintain. I had inquired about the relationship between William Atkin
      and Bay City Boats, mentioned here:
      www.wwcacbs.com/waterlinehtml/defoe.html. Bay City Boats was a kit-boat
      manufacturer from about 1905 to 1967 or so. Defoe was a major
      shipbuilder in Bay City. I grew up there. Do you have any knowledge of
      designs William Atkin may have done for BCB? My brother just found me a
      1964 BCB catalog on eBay but I have little knowledge of its older history."

      "Chris Campbell
      Traverse City, MI"

      Why should we take advice on sex from the Pope?
      If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't. <G. B. Shaw>