Just a Hello!

  • brianincorv
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2005
      I was very pleased to stumble onto the Atkin's plans site. When I had
      searched the 'net before, I had only seen the other site which simply
      listed some plans. When I saw this one, it was like being a kid in a
      candy store! Anyway, although I dream of schooners and such, my
      realistic goal in the next few years is a small boat. I love dories
      and North Sea boats (both representing workboats that have reached
      real perfection), so that's what I'm looking into at the moment. And,
      eventually, a low-tech minimalist cruiser. Meanwhile, I'll learn from
      all of you. Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2005
        On Sun, 22 May 2005 22:53:59 -0000, you wrote:
        > I was very pleased to stumble onto the Atkin's plans site. When I had
        > searched the 'net before, I had only seen the other site which simply
        > listed some plans. When I saw this one, it was like being a kid in a
        > candy store! Anyway, although I dream of schooners and such, my
        > realistic goal in the next few years is a small boat. I love dories
        > and North Sea boats (both representing workboats that have reached
        > real perfection), so that's what I'm looking into at the moment. And,
        > eventually, a low-tech minimalist cruiser. Meanwhile, I'll learn from
        > all of you. Thanks.
        >

        > No flaming, cursing, politics, religion or public mopery. Please be polite.
        >
        > If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the plans. If you stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and Atkin & Co. will take no responsibility for the performance of the resulting boat.

        > <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        It s a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!
        <Attributed to Andrew Jackson>