Shoals Runner

  • Ronald A. Fossum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      Motor Boating's Ideal Series, VOL. 47, has the description and plan,
      profile, sections, and table of offsets for Shoals Runner which I
      want
      to study BEFORE I invest in a set of plans. Unfortunately this is one
      of the few volumes in the series that Multnomah County Library (I
      live
      in Portland, OR) does not have. Anyone out there have access to a
      copy
      that they would be willing to make xerographic copies of the
      encompassing pages and mail them to me? I'll be happy to pay for any
      costs.

      Ron Fossum