Re: [AtkinBoats] Slopoke or Nautilus Houseboats

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 4:55 PM
      Anyone ever built the Slopoke or Nautilus houseboats? I think the Slopoke
      is a beautiful
      design and prefer it to the Nautilus, but don't know if my amateur
      carpenters can build it!
      How long would a wooden hull like this last?
      I live in the south and would like to live year round on a houseboat.
      Anyone with this
      experience?
      thanks
      Tateanator

      Find Joe McWilliams' shantyboat pages, then.
      --
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats