Re: [AtkinBoats] Alajuela or Eric

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2005
      If your friend wants a fiberglass boat the Westsail 32 is pretty much a FG
      Eric (the original builder even paid royalties to the Atkins). Though it
      really started as a fiberglass Thistle, only a few were made with the raised
      deck before they switched to an Eric-like trunk cabin.

      Congratulations on selling your Eric, Jr. But what they're doing is a
      terrible thing to to do to a pretty boat loke that. :o(

      On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 17:41:38 -0000, Tilkum wrote:

      > Hi, Don't know if i spelled it correctly, but i have a friend looking for
      an Alujuela or
      > an Eric, to buy. Does anyone out there have any information on these or
      know of
      > any for sale? I sold my little Eric Jr. (actually almost gave it away)
      the new owners
      > completly removed the deck and are adding 6" to the sheer. They are
      excellent
      > boat workers, will be interesting to see the results of such a change.
      Thanks...

      I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it
      on, I go to the library and read a good book. <Groucho Marx>