Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Boat plans delivery

  • DirtSailor
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 14 9:57 PM
      T-Dude,

      I had the pleasure of taking several boats down the
      Eastern side. On one of the trips, weather forced us
      into the "Ditch" at Norfolk. Even though it took
      longer, it really is the best way to see the East
      coast! Coinjock NC has a great steak! If you haven't
      been there it is a great stopping point, along th ICF.

      Dirtsailor

    • steelcb
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 16 4:50 PM
        DS,

        OK! I never ate there but I'll either drive down or sail(if I can get
        splashed) soon. I love a good steak. I live about 10 mi north of
        there a couple NM West of the ICW. We have a yahoo group called
        scbtrailersailors and a couple of our members are planning an ICW loop
        excursion that will take them through the Great Bridge canal,
        Blackwater River, Coinjock, Eliz City and back up the Dismal Swamp
        canal. I'll let them know about the good steak situation.

        Thanks.

        TomP

        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, DirtSailor <dirtsailor2003@y...>

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 17 1:04 AM
          Joe-

          None of the Atkins plans are free, but you can find some free boat plans
          through the links here:

          http://www.boat-links.com/linklists/boatlink-17.html#freeplans

          Good luck with your boatbuilding!

          On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:09:38 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:

          > Dear YahooGroups,
          >
          > I will be retiring from my job and I want to build a
          > boat in my free time, can anyone send me a plan that
          > I can downloaded to my computer. It's an honor for me
          > to build, around 14' - 20' in length.

          Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are the divinely
          provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever they are on the brink of
          starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy send them a nice plump missionary.
          <Oscar Wilde>
        • jose geronimo
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 17 3:13 AM
            Dear John,

            Thank you very much for this, maybe if I had done one
            I will be brave enough to buy a bigger plan from you,

            Again thank you so much.

            Regards,

            Joe