Re: shoreliner

  • Bruce Elfstrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2005
      I run The Wooden Boat Rescue Foundation, we have a Shoreliner here,
      but someone is taking her for restoration. She is near here now
      until she is clear of winter boats in the yard. What do you want to
      know? i am sure you can go see her if you like. Mrs.Atkin has given
      a set of plans to the new owner.

      Cheers, Bruce

      www.wwodenboatrescue.org there are two listings for her with two
      sets of pictures follow the link to free wooden boats.