shoreliner

  • velo_08
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2005
      Hello

      I am building the 24' Atkin design "shoreliner" I have the hull and
      deck complete. Would like to hear from anyone who owns or built this
      design. Mine can be seen at http://blueskyboats.tripod.com/
    • Bruce Elfstrom
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2005
        I run The Wooden Boat Rescue Foundation, we have a Shoreliner here,
        but someone is taking her for restoration. She is near here now
        until she is clear of winter boats in the yard. What do you want to
        know? i am sure you can go see her if you like. Mrs.Atkin has given
        a set of plans to the new owner.

        Cheers, Bruce

        www.wwodenboatrescue.org there are two listings for her with two
        sets of pictures follow the link to free wooden boats.