New Article

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 10:27 PM
      I've just put an article online by a fellow who built a Wild Onion and
      enjoyed his contact with John Atkin:

      http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Articles/Minka/

      This article appeared in the February 15 Messing About in Boats, sans photos.

      Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are the divinely
      provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever they are on the brink of
      starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy send them a nice plump missionary.
      <Oscar Wilde>
    • DirtSailor
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 10:47 PM
        John,

        What a great article!! Looks like another plan I
        should add to my ever growing collection. One of these
        days I may actually get to build one of them.

        Dirtsailor
        Collector of fine lines

        --- jkohnen@... wrote:

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • steelcb
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 4:24 PM
          John,

          Wonderful article, I want to build all of them!

          TomP