Re: [AtkinBoats] epoxy

  • wmeparker@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2005
      About four years ago I re-coated a 60's era 17' fiberglass sloop, two coats, hull and deck. It was done in the summer, which means it was more penetrative and more fluid, but it took about 1.75 gallons, using slow hardener. All boats are different, and if tere is more cloth than filler, much was maybe not the case with this boat, it might be thirstier.