Atkin Story

  • oldbingey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
      Have y'all seen the story by Richard Alan Smith about the Atkins in
      Feb 15th's Messing About in Boats? I think John must have been the
      nicest kind of man.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005
        I _finally_ got my Feb. 15 MAIB. Great article! I'd long wondered about that
        Wild Onion that was built right here in my neighborhood.

        I'm going to put the article online in the Atkin Web pages soon. The author
        sent me some photos to go along with it too! :o)

        On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:20:10 -0000, Robb wrote:

        > Have y'all seen the story by Richard Alan Smith about the Atkins in
        > Feb 15th's Messing About in Boats? I think John must have been the
        > nicest kind of man.

        I have no truck with lettuce, cabbage, and similar chlorophyll.
        Any dietician will tell you that a running foot of apple strudel
        contains four times the vitamins of a bushel of beans. <S. J. Perelman>