New Boats Added to the Online Catalog

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      After being unable to FTP into my Web site for a week or so, probably
      because of the nasty worm rampaging through the 'net, I finally got in this
      evening and added sixteen new boats to the catalog:

      Azby
      Ba-Ba
      Bam
      Bebop
      Ben Peck
      Coot
      Dancing Feather
      Easy
      Ensenada
      Magpie
      Matty
      Slipby
      South Wind
      Twilight
      Wader
      Wild Duck

      Only about 126 left to go...

      I cannot help thinking that the people with motor boats miss a great deal.
      If they would only keep to rowboats or canoes, and use oar or paddle...
      they would get infinitely more benefit than by having their work done for
      them by gasoline. <Theodore Roosevelt>