Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Pinging Manfred.....liokai2002

  • Ronald Fossum
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005
      OK. Try: <contact@...>. Also, if you're trying to send more than 5 Meg in ONE message, my ISP won't accept it. I can have many messages of 4.99Meg, but none of 5.01 Meg.

      Ron
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: liokai2002
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 10:24 AM
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Re: Pinging Manfred.....liokai2002

      Hello Ronald Fossum, sorry, was not able to get your email to
      my "regular" E-Mail adress. Think <artemis@...> should be
      tested. I was not able to reach you, but I donĀ“t know the reason. If
      you like to get the photos and papers please send another adress. All
      other inquiries were answered. Regards, Manfred

      <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

    • liokai2002
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hello Ronald, sorry, I have absolutely no chance to send you my
        seven pics. MAILER DEMON - mail delivery subsystem -
        said : "contact@steam... isn`t in my list of allowed rcpthosts...".
        Dare not to try anything again. This was my sixth attempt. Regards,
        Manfred
      • Leo
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
          Manfred - perhaps you could send them to me and I could forward them
          to Ron... Ron and I have successfully exchanged emails and pictures.

          Try leochill*@*yahoo.com Remove the *'s to get the email address.

          Best,

          Leo

          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "liokai2002" <manfred.pech@w...> wrote:

          > Hello Ronald, sorry, I have absolutely no chance to send you my
          > seven pics. MAILER DEMON - mail delivery subsystem -
          > said : "contact@steam... isn`t in my list of allowed rcpthosts...".
          > Dare not to try anything again. This was my sixth attempt. Regards,
          > Manfred
        • Ronald Fossum
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
            Manfred. Send them to Leo. We exchange stuff. Don't know why yours won't get through. Yours is a first in 7 years with this ISP.

            Thanks for continuing to try!

            Ron Fossum