Pinging Manfred.....liokai2002

  • Ronald Fossum
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2005
      Did you get my message that I sent to your "regular" email address.

      Ron Fossum

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005
        Hello Ronald Fossum, sorry, was not able to get your email to
        my "regular" E-Mail adress. Think <artemis@...> should be
        tested. I was not able to reach you, but I don´t know the reason. If
        you like to get the photos and papers please send another adress. All
        other inquiries were answered. Regards, Manfred
      • Ronald Fossum
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005
          OK. Try: <contact@...>. Also, if you're trying to send more than 5 Meg in ONE message, my ISP won't accept it. I can have many messages of 4.99Meg, but none of 5.01 Meg.

          Ron

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
            Hello Ronald, sorry, I have absolutely no chance to send you my
            seven pics. MAILER DEMON - mail delivery subsystem -
            said : "contact@steam... isn`t in my list of allowed rcpthosts...".
            Dare not to try anything again. This was my sixth attempt. Regards,
            Manfred
          • Leo
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
              Manfred - perhaps you could send them to me and I could forward them
              to Ron... Ron and I have successfully exchanged emails and pictures.

              Try leochill*@*yahoo.com Remove the *'s to get the email address.

              Best,

              Leo

              --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "liokai2002" <manfred.pech@w...> wrote:

              > Hello Ronald, sorry, I have absolutely no chance to send you my
              > seven pics. MAILER DEMON - mail delivery subsystem -
              > said : "contact@steam... isn`t in my list of allowed rcpthosts...".
              > Dare not to try anything again. This was my sixth attempt. Regards,
              > Manfred
            • Ronald Fossum
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
                Manfred. Send them to Leo. We exchange stuff. Don't know why yours won't get through. Yours is a first in 7 years with this ISP.

                Thanks for continuing to try!

                Ron Fossum