Re: Hull information.

  • stuartegeli
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2005
      I know this is an old email string but I just recently discovered
      this site. My father built a Ben Bow and I spent my childhood
      sailing her. I read in an earlier email that you were considering
      building a Ben Bow. If you would like, I could put you in touch
      with my father. Just let me know.

      Stuart

      > Of Yachts and Men will answer most of your questions about Ben
      Bow, For An'
      > Aft and will introduce you to another nice cruising cutter, Tally
      Ho!.

      > I don't know why "Three Little Cruising Yachts" aren't in the
      printed Atkin
      > catalog. <shrug> Their plans are available, and will be listed in
      the online
      > catalog soon (you may have noticed that if a boat is mentioned
      here on the
      > list, it moves up in my priority for putting online <g>). The
      boats are
      > listed in the online price list.
      >
      > On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:40:40 -0500, you wrote:
      > > John,
      > >
      > > Thanks... Hey wait a minute... I didn't see Fore and Aft listed
      in the
      > > plans catalog..
      > >
      > > What can you tell me about Fore an' Aft? how big is she and how
      is her
      > size
      > > in comparison to Ben Bow?
      > >
      > > Yachts and Men is on it's way. You might wish to put the scans
      up anyway
      > > for the Atkin's boat page to show some of the boats that have
      been built.
      > > I'd still like to see what Ben Bow looks like as well as Fore
      an' Aft...
      > It
      > > is the Atkin's boat mailing list... <G>
      > >
      > > I'm still trying to figure out why Wild Duck has less headroom
      then Ben
      > > Bow. Is the deck house closer to the deck on WD then BB?
      >
      > --
      > John <jkohnen@b...>
      > http://www.boat-links.com/
      > The trouble with the school of experience
      > is that the graduates are too old to go to work. <Henry
      Ford>