New email address (again)

  • Steve Schaffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Hello, all.

      In it's inscrutable wisdom, yahoo deactivated my "baycruiser1954" account. Henceforth, I shall be known simply as baycruiser54@.... Please change your address books accordingly, and if the same thing happens again next month, I'll try another provider.

      Steve Schaffer

      To all my yahoo groups, esp. pelican-sail and Practica cameras: I hope this explains my new applications for membership.