Atkin 36' 7" V Bottom Schooner

  • anthonysguitars
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      I purchased an Atkin 36' 7" V Bottom Schooner in May 2004. I am
      restoring her and hope to have some pics to share my experience
      rebuilding her. She's a real jem and doesnt need too much to put her
      back in order. I will be in need of the exact rigging for her. I am
      thinking of ordering the plans but I am unsure if the plans will
      include a good description of the rigging. I have all her sails and
      shrouds and blocks. Any help along the way would be helpful. If
      anyone else out there has a schooner like mine I would love to hear
      from you and maybe exchange some pics. I would like to see some pics
      of other Atkin schooners like mine. She is exactly like John Atkin
      Island Princess. By the way the name of my schooner is Concinnity.
      Hope to hear from somebody out there. Thanks, Anthony Alves