Atkin Design?

  • John Minton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      Hi everyone. I hope all of you are healthy, happy, and making plans
      for another season on the water as spring is not that far away. I
      saw a 28 foot wooden ketch on ebay, item #4517261358. The seller
      says it's from the early fifties and believes it could be an Atkin
      design. I looked through the design catalog, but I couldn't find
      anything that matched it. I suppose it could be a stretched version
      of Barrie Anne, but the bow seems to be too blunt. I think it looks
      more like John G. Hannah's Gulfweed design. Any opinions?

      JohnM