Maid of Endor Article

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004
      I got my January WoodenBoat the other day and discovered that the article on
      Maid of Endor is about making a half model. Looks like a good article
      anyway.

      I care not for a man's religion whose dog or cat are not the better for it.
      <Abraham Lincoln>
    • DirtSailor
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004
        John,

        Just read it this morning. nice little model

        Dirt