Photos up.

  • Bruce Elfstrom
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
      Hello all.. I added some photos of the Shore Liner, Ben Bow and
      Little Water I have here at WBRF. They are in the photos files.

      Cheers, Bruce
    • terry lesh
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
        Where are the photos? What is WBRF ?

        Terry Lesh

        Bruce Elfstrom <expeditions@...> wrote:

        Hello all.. I added some photos of the Shore Liner, Ben Bow and
        Little Water I have here at WBRF. They are in the photos files.

        Cheers, Bruce

        <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • DirtSailor
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
          Couldn't find photo's either. But to answer your questiojn about WBRF, Bruce's Wooden Boat Rescue Foundation. Link is on the links page, at this site. If I lived on the East Coast, I would love to snap up the Lobster Boat he has listed.

          Dirtsailor

        • Bruce Elfstrom
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
            The photos should be with all the other photo files---just click the
            photo link just below chat, files, and above links---on the left hand
            side of the yahoo group page.

            This is how i do it, but maybe yours is set up differently.

            Yup, I run a thing called The Wooden Boat Rescue Foundation---free
            wood boats to people dedicated to restoring them.

            Cheers
          • Bruce Elfstrom