Re: Loose-footed sprit, etc.

  • Bob Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      We need to be more specific in this discussion. Keep in mind there are
      two different rigs commonly referred to as "sprit rigged". There is
      the peak-sprit rig which may or may not also have a boom, and it is
      this one that can exhibit the death roll phenomenon in its boomless
      form. Then there is the sprit-boomed leg-o-mutton rig that is used on
      many of the small Bolger skiffs and others.

      Bob